Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance
The AIIT Group Hospital Indemnity Plan offers extra protection for expenses incurred due to hospitalization, helping you rest a little easier during a difficult time by protecting your savings and retirement funds.
With this plan, you'll have access to the following if you or a family member is hospitalized*:
- Up to $100 a day for up to 365 days for each period of confinement
- Payments are made directly to you
- Benefits begin on first day of hospitalization
- Benefits are doubled for confinement in an intensive care or coronary care unit
- Benefits equal to 50% of your selected benefit are payable for up to 180 days if you are confined to a convalescent facility after a hospital confinement of 15 days or more
- Benefits are payable in addition to any other insurance you may presently have
- Benefits can be used however you‘d like
*Certain coordination of benefits restrictions apply. Complete details, including features, costs, eligibility, renewability, limitations and exclusions are in the Certificate of Insurance.
Eligible to residents of the United States (excluding VT and U.S. Territories) and Canada (excluding Quebec). Certain restrictions apply.
This plan is underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company, under Group Policy No. G-13776-4 on Policy Forms GMR-FACE/G-13776-4.
New York Life is licensed/authorized to transact business in all of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Canada. However, not all group plans it underwrites are available in all jurisdictions. Please check the applicable insurance brochures for current availability.
New York Life’s state of domicile is New York, and NAIC ID # is 66915.
New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major credit rating agencies: A.M. Best (A++), Fitch Ratings (AAA), Standard & Poor's (AA+), and Moody's Investors Service (Aaa).*
*Source: Third-party rating reports as of 9/12/19
Other Health Products
The AIIT Group Hospital Indemnity Plan is Underwritten by:
New York Life Insurance Company
51 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
under Group Policy No. G-13776-2
on Policy Form GMR-FACE/G-13776-2